yes its in the wrong section but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes its in the wrong section but

its boxgrove next sunday put a list on 6 wks ago and so far there's dixie.t disco steve and er me so i thought id cast the net a little further.never been there my self but its supposed to be a good site hope some of you can make it .ever hopeful. steve

If the truck was not leaking oil and i had work i would go ............ still tring to fix both atm
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

well ian i look forward to you and helen coming up here although with your truck it might not be very challenging he he .hope you fix both very very soon mate .steve

Comment

so far me
        disco steve
        dixie t
        evildwarf poss
        come on theres room for a lot more

Comment

Sorry steve, cant make it...im offroading in scotland tomorrow though.
          Its eems we need another run around the kent area again,but i aint heard from nero for ages..i will give him a call
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Don't know if I posted already but I can't make it sorry steve up to my neck in work

Comment

well must admit graham the day out we all had was better than a pay n play site .would be great if we could do it again .met nero some weeks back his surf runs but not in 4wd .did ask him to come tomorrow im sure he could get around most of it in 2wd and have ago in ours ill send him a text .have a great day tomorrow mate and hope to see you soon .all the best .steve

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                Don't know if I posted already but I can't make it sorry steve up to my neck in work
                ok mate see you next time

Comment

Yep and must sort some laming out soon

Comment

sent a e/mail to nero and said that some of us could perhaps do a reki with his help the last outing was great .see you soon

Comment

Working...
                    X