Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be up for giving this a go!!

Comment

Are we going to have a bio hazard play day before so that we can break ourselves in and the trucks and a bit of a reccy so that we are not totally flying blind on the plains so that you might be able to show us some landmarks so that we wont be calling you and mark to rescue us lol.
      cheers shaun
      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Might do but that may ruin the idea we have for the format .......

Need to find when the plain is open in november first
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

When i have a date i'll put a thread in the off road section and then we can sort who's playing
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by MUD MUNCHER View Post
            Are we going to have a bio hazard play day before so that we can break ourselves in and the trucks and a bit of a reccy so that we are not totally flying blind on the plains so that you might be able to show us some landmarks so that we wont be calling you and mark to rescue us lol.
            cheers shaun
            In my experiance don't call Mark, his sense of direction is abit, well,
            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Anyone done a roofmount rad on a Surf?

I saw the after effects of the plain on 4Runners truck - pure concrete filled rad and overheating.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                Might do but that may ruin the idea we have for the format .......

Need to find when the plain is open in november first
                maybe reccy was the wrong word maybe an biohazard and stein get very muddy day so that we can have the usual fun day like we always do with you two so the trucks know what they in for lol
                cheers shaun
                NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                  In my experiance don't call Mark, his sense of direction is abit, well,
                  bwahahahahahha.yea well thats true.you could be stuck for a while.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

sounds good, hopefully will go better than the last one.
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                    X