On Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Way

Thats me Heading off on hodilays now, watch this thread just in case i brake down on my way doon sooth. Heading Down A1 so your all on call for recovery, its the Trucks first real test so fingers crossed Oil checked, water checked, ready to go.

That's him away lads get the get the beer out and head North we are having a party.
    Brian

Comment

Thought you were just going somewhere near Carlise way? That's not South! Thats still 'almost scotland' as far as I'm concerned. South is M4.

Tut! Lightweights!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Anything north of Watford gap is north
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          Anything north of Watford gap is north
          Is Watford gap a place name or a street they forgot to build on?

I was in Tenby Wells last month that's got to be nearly South was a 350mile run
          Brian

Comment

Just checking in on u before i properly go. Its furthest south i have ever been. Am no usually allowed oot the house

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post

If you mean Tenbury Wells, you were about 20 minutes from our place - and you never called in!!!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post

Watford gap…services on the m1
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  If you mean Tenbury Wells, you were about 20 minutes from our place - and you never called in!!!
                  I was mate, but on a short timescale my cousin lives in a lovely big house out in the country a couple of miles from that town. I will be back down so will give you a bit of notice. Hopefully I will get to meet a few of you in Wales just shortly
                  Brian

Comment

Phew made it, wanna see the hassle getting to the hotel last night though. Missed my turn off on the A1, someone gave me the wrong Postcode for Hotel. Not that she is admitting to it. good laugh though. Seems nice enough so far so will take plenty pics and get them up on here for those off you thinking off going to Centre parcs.

Comment

Working...
                    X