sat nav software 4 tomtom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat nav software 4 tomtom

For those who use tom tom software for satnav i have just come across a site for addition of speed cameras and low bridges plus other points of interest. Ok it might not be completly up to date but you can also add to database as you drive along.

The databases are a bit fiddly to put in to start with but the forum that goes with it is helpfull enough.

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/ (its free) but some databases are subscription..Look out for pocketgps_UK_SC this is speed cameras, ther are others but they are subscription and i am still trying to find out how to get into them....

Good luck for those that use it and dont come running to me if it goes wrong, Ive moved.

This site supported by tomtom
    Last edited by mark g8awo; 23 May 2004, 07:56.
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

this poi works great... you'll find a few that have moved or arent wquite where they say they are but the vast majority are good. the db gets updated monthly(ish)... everyone that uses it usually sends in their "additions" and that is how more and more cameras are added each time... you can mark a new camera by mapping a button on your pda so all you need do is select it as you pass a camera

great bit of software

Comment

low bridges will be handy... anyone know where i can get cheap SD memory cards for the IPAQ??
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        low bridges will be handy... anyone know where i can get cheap SD memory cards for the IPAQ??
        Try Ebuyer - they been very competitive for me.

Easiest way to find it is to use their search facility

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
        X