Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Job Andy, let us know whats happenin

Comment

I reckon that those of us who can afford to run our diesel slurping trucks through Wales just for the fun of it can easily shed more than just a tenner.
      After all £100 - £150 will hardly make a difference, lets do it properly - £50 each I say.
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

I stumbled on this http://www.sarahmccarthy-fry.com/polls and I think the first two questions just about sum those to$$ers up. I know what are priorities in my house and those aren't on the list. In fact I can't think of many things I'm less likely to loose sleep over. The third question is a no brainer obviously yes but we have a MP wasting time and money on polling thier constituants over crap like this. No wonder there isn't the money available to pay for care
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
          I reckon that those of us who can afford to run our diesel slurping trucks through Wales just for the fun of it can easily shed more than just a tenner.
          After all £100 - £150 will hardly make a difference, lets do it properly - £50 each I say.
          You have missed the point mate.
          I don't care what we give/do the point is not to ignore. Not to get bogged down in how wrong it is, or how angry we feel when we read this shit.

But to do something that might just raise a smile for 5min.
          Brian

Comment

I've got an autobox in the shed - lob that into the raffle - it's Vinces old one - well looked after and only 85,000km's on it.

Wales run eh?

Oh, you lot, I really should know better

OK - I'll sort summat!

Watch the appropriate space.................
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

About ###### time..… there's lovely
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i will not be doing the wales run , still cant leave Claire for to long , but will pay the entry fee whatever that may be .

john
                i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

bit far away lol but will donate good cause....
                  The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Oh I don't know…Rome to Calais about 20 hours,
                    Dover to Brecon no more than 8 hours
                    seems ok to me
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i think if alot of us do our bit then there will be big smiles in one certain family.The more that can be raised for the kids the better.Even if i can't make it to Wales i'll still do my bit here to help raise something
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Haven't heard anything back from Midlands Today yet, but it is the weekend I suppose. I'll ring them if I dont hear anything on Monday.
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                          Oh I don't know…Rome to Calais about 20 hours,
                          Dover to Brecon no more than 8 hours
                          seems ok to me
                          ha ha wouldnt mind but dont think the truck would make it would probably fall to bits in the rain......think its the dust holding it together lol!! stormforce is right tho if anyone that can could even just give a little it would make a great gesture and make a differerance.... great believer in what goes around comes around!
                          Last edited by wiggy; 5 September 2009, 19:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                            Haven't heard anything back from Midlands Today yet, but it is the weekend I suppose. I'll ring them if I dont hear anything on Monday.
                            Email them again, if still no reply email them again, and again and again till you get the answer you are looking for

Comment

just a thought... i can get 20 percent discount on shop prices over here on top of any store discount and or get any american stuff at duty free prices over here if thats any help. If we can get something sorted i can (if you want) post it back at UK rates for someone in the UK to forward as long as its not too big...talking postal sack size... hope this may help...

Reason im kinda into this thread is that i lost my dad a few weeks ago and my old dear has had home help for the last 7 years ( severe stroke) and she now soley relies on them for day care and because they council dont have the money/personnel they cannot provide 24 hr cover.....luckily the rest of the family is able to fill the care gap in the evening time.... so although its a different situation i understand what the family must be going through.... sometimes peple dont realise the friendship and support that the home helps give so if anyone is one of them or knows someone that is, a big thankyou to them..
                              Last edited by wiggy; 5 September 2009, 20:10. Reason: Crap grammar!! lol

Comment

absolutely shameless bump!!

Comment

Working...
                                X