What is the wieght of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the wieght of?

Roughly the weight of a spare wheel carrier AND a Rear tailgate, not including the motor and glass...
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

I don't know, what is the weight of a spare wheel carrier AND a Rear tailgate, not including the motor and glass???

you got no bathroom scales?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Lol, its not that.....

I want to see how much a courrier is going to cost, and it asks for the weight?

Comment

Originally posted by mousey View Post
        Lol, its not that.....

I want to see how much a courrier is going to cost, and it asks for the weight?
        It costs around £20 for four 31" mud tyres if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          It costs around £20 for four 31" mud tyres if that helps.
          I was going to say it costs £49 to send a fuel pump to North America, is that any help?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

the tailgate is to big for a normal courier and it will need to be put on a small pallet due to the weight aswell.I've already looked into it as i was going to send a tailgate off but it wasn't worth paying the courier on.
            I think the spare wheel carrier was about 13-15kg and the courier took that ok.
            I use www.interparcel.com for just about all the parts i send off.You will need the weight and exact sizes once wrapped up tho.I normally add on a kg or 2 just to cover myself as i weigh stuff on bathroom scales.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              the tailgate is to big for a normal courier and it will need to be put on a small pallet due to the weight aswell.I've already looked into it as i was going to send a tailgate off but it wasn't worth paying the courier on.
              I think the spare wheel carrier was about 13-15kg and the courier took that ok.
              I use www.interparcel.com for just about all the parts i send off.You will need the weight and exact sizes once wrapped up tho.I normally add on a kg or 2 just to cover myself as i weigh stuff on bathroom scales.
              Hey Stormforce.....

Have you tried using that http://www.shiply.com/ website......

They seem to take most things regardless of thier size or weight. Do you know off the top of your head what the weight would be on a tailgate then?

Regards
              James

Comment

I think it was just over the 35kg last time i weighed it and as its over the legal health and safety weight limit theres not many couriers that i know of that would take it.Even a door i would have to put on a pallet due to size and weight.
                I can get away with things being just over 25kg as the couriers will use a trolley to move it

I will take a gander at the website and see what the prices are like.
                Originally posted by mousey View Post
                Hey Stormforce.....

Have you tried using that http://www.shiply.com/ website......

They seem to take most things regardless of thier size or weight. Do you know off the top of your head what the weight would be on a tailgate then?

Regards
                James
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

only UPS, DHL and DPD won't take irregular size and weight...

TNT & Tuffnells do and Nightfreight even have an "IDW" (irregular dimension and weight) service
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                  X