@Goodcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Goodcat

No problem mate, we're all here for a laugh and to help each other out after all. As I said it was just a heads up.

I started this new thread as I didn't want fill Andys thread with pointless comments!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

So Jim did you start this thread so we can rip the p1ss out of Jay then...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
      No problem mate, we're all here for a laugh and to help each other out after all. As I said it was just a heads up.

I started this new thread as I didn't want fill Andys thread with pointless comments! as he will do that perfectly well on his own the fat long haired haggis munching arse

Jim that's not very nice
      Last edited by yoshie; 30 August 2009, 20:17.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
        I started this new thread as I didn't want fill Andys thread with pointless comments!
        oh great so now people who havent read the otherthread are going to assume that you I or Jim are having an argument/ ripping contest!
        thanks. now im doomed forever!

nah its cool mate. i know..... you know..... i just wanted Jim to know. lol
        so no need to go on about it. i know im popular but its unfair on all the other members who arent getting the same attention that i get.

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
          oh great so now people who havent read the otherthread are going to assume that you I or Jim are having an argument/ ripping contest!
          thanks. now im doomed forever!

nah its cool mate. i know..... you know..... i just wanted Jim to know. lol
          so no need to go on about it. i know im popular but its unfair on all the other members who arent getting the same attention that i get.
          Scorpion is Jim, what you been drinking
          Brian

Comment

i meant Andy.
            and its called water?

Comment

Working...
            X