Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Surf Paint Codes??

Hello everyone yet another question.
    Where on a 3rd gen surf are the paint codes?
    I want to respray a few scraps & bald spots on the bumber & side trim. Not the actual main body colour, just the silver plastic trim.

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
    Hello everyone yet another question.
    Where on a 3rd gen surf are the paint codes?
    I want to respray a few scraps & bald spots on the bumber & side trim. Not the actual main body colour, just the silver plastic trim.
    I think the codes are supposed to be on the door pillar but mine arn't, the main colour code is also on the vin plate in the engine bay (should be at the back on the body work), I am still trying to find the silver code for mine, have narrowed it down to two codes but am not sure which yet. Hope you find yours though.
    Neal

Comment

I went to halfords & the guy behind the counter looked at me as if i was talking ancient egyptian when i asked him about this code issue, they really are a useless bunch.
      Hey Shalershasker any chance you could let me know those codes you've got?? pretty please.

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
        I went to halfords & the guy behind the counter looked at me as if i was talking ancient egyptian when i asked him about this code issue, they really are a useless bunch.
        Hey Shalershasker any chance you could let me know those codes you've got?? pretty please.
        It's 6m3 = Silver Spruce Metalic or 147 = Silver Metalic.
        Neal

Comment

I got some at local paint /car body supplier. Matched it to Toyota silver 199.

Comment

Thanks guys. At least ive got a few numbers to work with now.
            Hey shalershasker the dude in halfords said the code should be number-letter-number so it must be 6m3.

Comment

Working...
            X