X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P reg 2003???

how can this be?
    http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/asp...91&modelid=903

Possibly imported in 2003, but reg plate has to show year of manufacture I think

Comment

Be careful if your thinking about buying it cos it will be in the higher road tax band with it being a 2003.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I wouldnt pay 5k for that. Its a 96 car. mines going up next month.£3k hopefully.New company car and not getting used

Comment

It really annoys me when adverts use the year of import and try to pass it off as when the car was made. I've seen 2nd gens being sold as 2003s.

Be careful if your thinking about buying it cos it will be in the higher road tax band with it being a 2003.
          Surely the tax would go off the actual year of manufacture? The newer rates are based on emissions, and there is no data for pre 2001 cars.
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
            It really annoys me when adverts use the year of import and try to pass it off as when the car was made. I've seen 2nd gens being sold as 2003s.

Surely the tax would go off the actual year of manufacture? The newer rates are based on emissions, and there is no data for pre 2001 cars.
            Remember we are talking about a robbing ba$tard govenment here
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

This happens quite a bit with imports...when you get it registered they sometime use the year of import at the date of registration...does mean that they are in the higher tax bracket of course and can be difficult to get corrected

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                Remember we are talking about a robbing ba$tard govenment here
                True. I have a mental block whereby every now and again I hope that they might act in a way that's fair and reasonable. The government never fails to let me down.
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                X