Virgin posh tickets rool!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin posh tickets rool!!!!!!

Upper Class rocks, all the free drink you can guzzle, all the free food you can think of, play station/ X box area.

I could stay here! but might go over the pond while we're at it. US here we come..........

Wonder how the animal sitter is getting on? They got to content with all the animals till we get back!

Next stop, NYC baby!!!!!!!

Tony, (and Linda)
    Surfing the building site....xx

Game on - you lucky buggers!

V.Jealous - go straight up the Empire State, it's great at night.

Originally posted by Linda & Tony in a cafe
    Upper Class rocks, all the free drink you can guzzle, all the free food you can think of, play station/ X box area.

I could stay here! but might go over the pond while we're at it. US here we come..........

Wonder how the animal sitter is getting on? They got to content with all the animals till we get back!

Tony, (and Linda)
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Been there done that

NOT AT ALL JELIOUS

OH NO

OH NO

OH NO.
      Have a good time guys.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Tony, (and Linda)
        Have fun guys

and don't get to pi**ed *ff with airport security. 4 hour to get out of orlando. S**t
        ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Have fun

Have a good time guysi will post what happens to the belly plate on the forums when i get back from the pit and i may have a lead on bending the sides thanks to smurf

Comment

With airport security the way it is, it's worrying me how Tony is going to get his grinder through customs. And trying to put boggers on the 747 is a definite no-no.
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

I Love New York. Had to go there quite a few times in the last year for work, always stay in Midtown, there are some great bars and restaurants and you can have a great time. Only thing I don't like are the NYC cab drivers, who drive their great big Crown Vics with a total disregard for anyone's safety including their own. I always rent a car now. NYC is not the awful place to drive around that people say, Only ever got stuck in traffic in the Lincoln Tunnel.

Have a great time guys, it will be a blast.

Cheers

Comment

Guess what - it's hot and sunny too!!!

Lobster and Steak for din-dins last night.. boy we were stuffed!!!

"The Beast" powerboat ride round the harbour this morning, then Bronx Zoo to meet Matt's hairy cousins this afternoon

Hope you're all behaving back in Limey land !!

Linda & Tony
                Surfing the building site....xx

Comment

Guess what - it's hot and sunny too!!!

Lobster and Steak for din-dins last night.. boy we were stuffed!!!

"The Beast" powerboat ride round the harbour this morning, then Bronx Zoo to meet Matt's hairy cousins this afternoon

Hope you're all behaving back in Limey land !!

Linda & Tony
                  say hello to me auntie jean!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Have a great time
                    ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Working...
                    X