Right thats It............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right thats It............

Job done Body Lift done +2" rough trax Springs A Bar Winch 31x 10.5 x 15 grizzly Claws and a set of Rock sliders Being Made what more can i ask for some MUD would be Nice anything going on this weekend thats not the other end of the country any ideas welcome by the way guys thanks for all the info on this site damn good job
    I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

any pics?
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Are you not going to Skye.....or are you dongling or whatever they call it
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Pics!!!

Comment

B4 & after

Sorry took so long had to go to work but here you areslowly gettin there
          Attached Files
          Last edited by evildwarf; 22 August 2009, 06:27.

Comment

Looking good mate, lose the bullbar.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I am goin to when i find a winch bumper been goin offroad a lot with herts 4x4 club and divin in the mud but the guy who runs it dont like anything thats not landy and most of the holes are disco 90 size i get stuck with my wheels in the air a lot and need to pull myself out but bein pig headed i wont give in quite a few in the club are startin to come round to surfs he persuaded them that surfs were sh1te i showed him know of any winch bumpers goin???

Comment

Working...
              X