Does anyone know, ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    What's the orbital rotation time of Saturn? If I'm wrong, that means you can provide any answer to any question regardless of whether you know the answer or not. So, the answer is?

10,832.327 days around the sun
    Last edited by BioHazard; 23 August 2009, 21:17.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Actually there is no definitive answer to that question.

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
        Actually there is no definitive answer to that question.
        Was it a proper question then? I just picked something off the top of my head to be an awkard git.

Comment

awkward ... you? Never!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            Was it a proper question then? I just picked something off the top of my head to be an awkard git.
            Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
            awkward ... you? Never!

Hell Matt after 29 post he's got you well and truely sussed out ain't he.That has to be a record on here..
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              Hell Matt after 29 post he's got you well and truely sussed out ain't he.That has to be a record on here..
              Aye, he's on the ball. Sarcastic too. I'm beginning to like him already.

Comment

Hey chaps im not gonna pretend i know a lot about the mechanical stuff coz I dont. All i know is my surf makes me happy more than any other car ive ever had. It can go offroad, its a brilliant camping vehicle, its safe, reliable & looks cool. What can i say, im in love.

Comment

Back on topic for a mo'.

If you want to sent the tank abroad, remove all the bits attached, rubber pipe, sender etc. and flush it out with water, lots of water, to completely remove the fuel odour. Some couriers require the parcel to be open for inspection when you drop it off or they pick it up, so just make it as clean as possible. Convincing the courier will be easier than customs so the lack of any odour is important.

Comment

Working...
                  X