Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delboy
    Who are you! Where am i
    Thanks for the kind words to an old senile man. Feel better now!
    Dont worry, Ronnie Reagan ran the world in that condition. Wouldnt be surprised if we find out the George Dubya Bush was just someones puppet too - oh yeah we already have All those Texan oil buddies and weapons builders made a packet out of the war on towelhea...sorry terrorism and look how its all comin back to bite their little campaigning butts now

**edit** seeing as this is a UK based message board I'm sorry if anyone takes offence from my opinions and I dont mean to be insensitive in case any of the forum members have family serving. I would have deleted the post but some might have read it before I did.
    Hey Bush had his hand up Blairs ass (continuing the puppet theme ) and Tones just cant wait to follow the Spanish I reckon
    Last edited by JimL; 24 May 2004, 21:07.

Comment

Nice retraction there Jim!
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
        Dont worry, Ronnie Reagan ran the world in that condition. Wouldnt be surprised if we find out the George Dubya Bush was just someones puppet too - oh yeah we already have All those Texan oil buddies and weapons builders made a packet out of the war on towelhea...sorry terrorism and look how its all comin back to bite their little campaigning butts now

**edit** seeing as this is a UK based message board I'm sorry if anyone takes offence from my opinions and I dont mean to be insensitive in case any of the forum members have family serving. I would have deleted the post but some might have read it before I did.
        Hey Bush had his hand up Blairs ass (continuing the puppet theme ) and Tones just cant wait to follow the Spanish I reckon
        Jim, I think there are less and less people out there who would disagree, apart from Bush and his pals.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X