Hey splasher........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey splasher........

Hi little fella,has daddy got himself some polyester clothes and a small KIA
    now he's retired and all........
    Non intercooled nothing.

I think he may have taken young Splasher with him when he retired. I guess he needs someone to wipe the drool from his bri-nylon shirt occasionally, and make sure he goes to the toilet etc.

Bogus

PS. Maybe he didnt actually retire, perhaps he,s only gone away for a while in the hope that you will eventually stop banging on about your Recaros and your working lights, but didnt want to say so in case he hurt you.
    Last edited by Bogus; 15 August 2009, 13:43.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      I think he may have taken young Splasher with him when he retired. I guess he needs someone to wipe the drool from his bri-nylon shirt occasionally, and make sure he goes to the toilet etc.

Bogus

PS. Maybe he didnt actually retire, perhaps he,s only gone away for a while in the hope that you will eventually stop banging on about your Recaros and your working lights, but didnt want to say so in case he hurt you.
      Did I ever mention the old man emu shocks and springs...........
      .......there I go again
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Of course, now he has retired he may have moved into the retirement capital of the UK, hows your blue rinse Gra ?
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I think a few weak bladders may have let go trev........airbourne is on this weekend and some of them planes are damm noisy
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            I think a few weak bladders may have let go trev........airbourne is on this weekend and some of them planes are damm noisy
            Yes, I know what you mean, I was sitting on the grass just east of Beachy Head when the bl00dy Tornado stood on it's tail and went skywards - the ground shook like a drunk jelly !!
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
              Of course, now he has retired he may have moved into the retirement capital of the UK, hows your blue rinse Gra ?
              I thought the retirement capital of the UK was Bexhill, they must be slowly moving along the coast on their zimmers and mobility scooters.
              Neal

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                Going tomorow (early to catch the red arrows) then going back late to watch the fireworks from the beach with a few beers or a bottle of red!!

Alan

PS HE is alive and well on another well known forum!!
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X