Hire cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hire cars

Got to say had a bit of a drama lately and had to drive a ford focus 1.6 as a hire car for two weeks...what a load of s....t couldnt get above 60 with the back laden and only had it for a week and had
    one big oil leak which i had to fix (out in the islands)....only 2000 miles...... got back in the surf today of to back home no dramas 170,000 odd km's and all good! touch wood!!! ..... left for 2 weeks at the the airport parking and all is wrong is the PS leak that i'm to lazy to fix!...built to last! saying that need stormforce for some pats to keep her happy!!!!
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
    Got to say had a bit of a drama lately and had to drive a ford focus 1.6 as a hire car for two weeks...what a load of s....t couldnt get above 60 with the back laden and only had it for a week and had
    one big oil leak which i had to fix (out in the islands)....only 2000 miles...... got back in the surf today of to back home no dramas 170,000 odd km's and all good! touch wood!!! ..... left for 2 weeks at the the airport parking and all is wrong is the PS leak that i'm to lazy to fix!...built to last! saying that need stormforce for some pats to keep her happy!!!!
    Fix
    Or
    Repair
    Daily

Comment

good to see your back Rob and say hi to the family for us.Just shout when your ready for the bits and i'll sort them but no rush tho mate
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
      X