New Surf (Well new to me anyway)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Surf (Well new to me anyway)

Hi all, just thought I'd put on here picked up the Surf today, drove up to wolverhampton to get it and well pleased with it, got a few disgruntled looks by some of the boy racers on the motorway as I overtook and left them behind but hay ho . Autobox is taking a bit of getting used to though, keep wanting to change gear and have to remind myself "you don't do that any more". Overall though very impressed with it. Got back at about 9pm had just enough time for a shower before going into work for a half shift just got in and am shattered, I'm off to bed been a long day.
    Neal

Congatulations.
    Glad you finally got what you were looking for , and your'e not dissapointed!

Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Congrats

....on your automatic...watch out for your left foot going for the clutch coming up to junctions.....emergency stop here we come.

Comment

yey another sussex surf,we need pics and where bouts are u?im portslade

Comment

I'm just the opposite, when i get in a manual i forget i have to clutch and change gear congrats on the new aqusition and pic's please, wish i could overtake boy racers! i have enough problems with HGV's
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Ava_Banana View Post
            Congrats

....on your automatic...watch out for your left foot going for the clutch coming up to junctions.....emergency stop here we come.
            Been there, did that, first juction I came to I think it was, got a glare from the missus like you wouldn't believe.

"yey another sussex surf,we need pics and where bouts are u?im portslade"

Err... Yessss... There is somthing that needs to be done before I can post any pics. got to get change the spare wheel cover because it's a Land Rover one, I'm from Hastings mate for me sinns.
            Neal

Comment

Glad to hear of another Sussex surfer........even though I seem to spend more time in scotland
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                Glad to hear of another Sussex surfer........even though I seem to spend more time in scotland
                Scotland, what a nice place that is, only been there once on holiday years ago ironically we went to a tiny place but it was called Biggar, top scenery and everyone we met were really nice people.
                Neal

Comment

Tis true. The new surf is coming up with me, so I might actually get to go to drumclog !!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X