Just thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought

I'd mention the trucks running fine, better than ever, (as opposed to posting a bitch when it's playing up),
    paypal-credit card shoit sorted! and not one but two women fancy me at the british legion club!!!!! wot can i say when ya got it ya got it! right!
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

washed it yet tho??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      washed it yet tho??

Washed and hoovered as a reward for being good mate!

suppose the trucks down to a carefully planned and executed maintaince program tho
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Washed and hoovered as a reward for being good mate!

suppose the trucks down to a carefully planned and executed maintaince program tho
        fancy santa pod on 23rd?drive to mine?spare seat?only goin for the saturday

Comment

fancy santa pod on 23rd?drive to mine?spare seat?only goin for the saturday

Sounds good to me Andy, let me know how much dosh i'll need and wot time you want me to be there,

Comment

Sounds good to me Andy, let me know how much dosh i'll need and wot time you want me to be there,
            As much as you can carry, and the crack of ###### dawn!
            See you on the saturday then Ian.

Alan
            www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
              As much as you can carry, and the crack of ###### dawn!
              See you on the saturday then Ian.

Alan
              Aye! look forward to it!

Comment

ok mate ill find out if its still poss and how much and go from there was gonna leave fairly early i'll let u know

Comment

I'd mention the trucks running fine, better than ever, (as opposed to posting a bitch when it's playing up),
                  paypal-credit card shoit sorted! and not one but two women fancy me at the british legion club!!!!! wot can i say when ya got it ya got it! right!
                  if anything i would say thats a disapointment. just your luck they both go to the same legion club.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Ian ok its a massive......................w ait for it......................10 quid for the saturday but i need your full name,pm me that and i can pay for the ticket,then just bung me the tenner on the day?

Comment

Ian ok its a massive......................w ait for it......................10 quid for the saturday but i need your full name,pm me that and i can pay for the ticket,then just bung me the tenner on the day?
                      Pm'd mate! was going to ask if i need to get a ticket etc, who else is going in your truck?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                        if anything i would say thats a disapointment. just your luck they both go to the same legion club.
                        i was thinking about a ham sandwich!!

seriously tho it took me by surprise! aint had attension like that since king george kicked the bucket there not exactly rageing beautys but wtf,
                        nowt'll happen tho, could'nt do that to her indoors, bless her, of course all this looks a dam sight better through the bottom of a pint glass

Comment

Pm'd mate! was going to ask if i need to get a ticket etc, who else is going in your truck?
                          i'll sort yr ticket mate and just me and my 2 kids

Comment

Working...
                          X