No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say hello and offer you a forum handshake.......

but a ###### twincab!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ach never mind, we will soon have you selling it and buying a real truck
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

never say never , went with this notion as I can fire the 7yr old boys motocrosser in the back without dickin around with a trailer ,gotta say the surf seems a bit more of lux machine than my old pony , once I get all the rust knocked off of this one (might take a while) I'll maybe be sick to the back teeth of it and go for a nice unsalt abused jap import , time will tell . Meanwhile its good to have you reprabates to skin advice off ,sms much of the early surfs are the same undrneath as mine (the 130 espescially).

Cheers fur noo Ross

Comment

Originally posted by bikingviking View Post
        Hello all , newbie from Shetland here , a big hello from the wild wooly north , hope to gain loads of helpfull tips from you guys.

Cheers Ross
        And girls , but cant give you any tips as i have no idea what im on about most of the time. Welcome dude.

Comment

Apologies ther Mitz , should never forget the girls , life aint worth livin without you

Comment

I'm a 'Doon Soother', live in Denny near Falkirk. I work for BP though, so I'm up your way once or twice a year.
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Aye hear dee , I'm originally from Ullapool in the highlands myself , so a sooth moother as well . Cheers fur noo Ross

Comment

That's it, Sooth Moother, sorry... Even Orcadians are Sooth Moothers though!
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by bikingviking View Post
                  Apologies ther Mitz , should never forget the girls , life aint worth livin without you
                  Thats what i keep trying to tell my husband.

Comment

Ullapool! sooth? no from here it's no.
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                      Thats what i keep trying to tell my husband.
                      So stop trying Mitsy n just tell im like it is (just make sure he's in listening Mode tho !!

n not forgetting ya Ross hi n welcome to the Pleasure dome of Surfing others try to Copy !!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n ya won't know when tho !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Cheers Diezel , will keep looking over one shoulder for ya

Comment

Hi an welcome
                          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                          X