wheres the aircon rad on a 3.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres the aircon rad on a 3.0?

i was under there today and there doesnt seem to be one :?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    i was under there today and there doesnt seem to be one :?
    In front of the main rad
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
      In front of the main rad
      Ahhhh.....I was wondering myself. Its my second surf but the first with air con that works....its lovely
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        Ahhhh.....I was wondering myself. Its my second surf but the first with air con that works....its lovely
        Which means Gra, when you clean the main Rad you have to do it from the engine bay unless the rad is coming out.
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

its not part of the same rad is it? i hope not.

so what cools this rad? on my 2.4 there are two huge fans that come on and make the aircon nice and cold when your stuck in traffic.. does the viscous fan do ALL the work?
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

so what cools this rad? on my 2.4 there are two huge fans that come on and make the aircon nice and cold when your stuck in traffic.. does the viscous fan do ALL the work?
            I don't know...but it works well, and trev-iam investing in a mini sprayer to do the rad out after offroading
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

The aircon rad is infront of the cooling rad, the cooling rad has the auto fluid cooling built into it (providing you have an auto)

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i have an auto. i took the bash plate off to paint it today, and i thought to myself i'll just check the condition of that rad under there, and all i could see was the bottom of the engine, and a slight damp patch where the oil cooler part of the rad was seeping. so i removed the fuel clip and replaced it with a jubilee clip.
                aircon works fine to be fair. i thought it would just be better with 2 ###### great fans on it
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                X