Dirty boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty boy

The dog $hit in the back of the truck on't way to the vets!! thought he just jumped over there to stretch untill a nasty smell came up, dunno if he was makeing a statement of if it was nerves, little fecker
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Never mind Ian, you can take consolation in the fact Everyone else loves your truck!

Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

I spent the day before cleaning/hoovering it out too!

Comment

Could of been worse Ian he could of done it on the drivers seat and you not seeing it and sat in it instead
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          The dog $hit in the back of the truck on't way to the vets!! thought he just jumped over there to stretch untill a nasty smell came up, dunno if he was makeing a statement of if it was nerves, little fecker
          fook me come straight to the point on the first sentance, couldnt stop laughing, hope the muts ok though
          JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Has he been done ?

Just thinking I'd be crapping myself too going back to a place that sliced off my sphericals

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
              Has he been done ?

Just thinking I'd be crapping myself too going back to a place that sliced off my sphericals

Trev
              good point
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

He's been "done" this was another ear infection, just some drops!

dog pooh and man made fibre dont go together, a right sod to get off

Comment

Working...
                X