That's it then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's it then

The celica passed the MOT this morning with flying colours so now the hunt for a surf is on.
    Neal

well done on the celica mot.
    Don't go for the first surf you see tho take alook at a few then go for the plunge.I would go for the 3.0l or a 3rd gen depending on how much your wanting to spend on a truck
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Have been looking on and off for a while now but since there wasn't much mot left i decided to hang on as i will need to trade the car in, I agree with you though i think 3.0 is the way to go and i do love the look of the 3rd gen's.
      Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
        Have been looking on and off for a while now but since there wasn't much mot left i decided to hang on as i will need to trade the car in, I agree with you though i think 3.0 is the way to go and i do love the look of the 3rd gen's.
        I love my 3rd gen they look good with a lift and good boots. Go for it mate.
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
          how much for a demi wave
          JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
            Definatley agree with that but I have to admit that i think all the generation surfs look good with a lift and bigger boots, there's just something about the 3rd gen that I like a bit more. First things first though, it will be coolant inspection (before buying) and a few bibs and bobs regarding that that will go on it first, rad cap if not replaced etc etc, just for my own piece of mind more than anything else.
            Neal

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
              how much for a demi wave
              Err... Uhmmm... You've lost me, what's that then, sounds like some sort of dodgy masons handshake or something.
              Neal

Comment

You need to read more posts !!
                The 3rd gen is a hairdressers car so be prepared for all the urine extraction if you get one!!

Alan
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Happy hunting m8. Post some pics when u make the purchase
                  ** IOTY 2009! ** Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                    You need to read more posts !!
                    The 3rd gen is a hairdressers car so be prepared for all the urine extraction if you get one!!

Alan
                    Do you think I'll get away with posting pics of some obscure 2nd gen but secretly be a closet 3rd gen owner. Probably not, knowing my luck I'd get found out on the first day.
                    Neal

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
                      scary thought
                      My other cars a QUAD
                      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Working...
                      X