Hello! Parts wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Parts wanted.

Hi all. I've just got myself a 2.4 1991 hilux surf ssr-x chassis number LN130-0081535. Sorry if that sounds formal, but every time I want parts, They all want the number! Anyway, I'm real pleased with her, she tows my caravan a treat, but she does need some bits n bobs. Ok what I want if anyone has them are:-
    2 decent rear shocks, a decent radiator (not one that is leaking or been repaired), a passenger side mirror, and a working rear window motor. (mine seems to work when it feels like it, i.e. it goes down ok, but wont go up).

If anyone has this lot, or some of it, can you email me with cost including p&p, and I'll get a building society cheque off to you.

Thanks in advance, and love the forum! think you'll be seeing quite a lot of me.
    Born a free spirit

Ah the art of the formal introduction is alive and well

Awesome first post

Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse...................... .... beware the squirrel

Stormforce , supersurf or lord lucan break surfs and will be the best bet for spares .......

i have some chrome wing mirrors if thats what you need , if you want the graphite ones , the above will be able to help
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum. It might be a good idea to post this in the 'Wanted Parts' section mate. Just click on the link below.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Have a read through the Parts For Sale section as well. As already pointed out Stormforce and Lord Lucan nearly always have good breakers in. Good luck with your search for parts.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          Hello and welcome to the forum. It might be a good idea to post this in the 'Wanted Parts' section mate. Just click on the link below.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Have a read through the Parts For Sale section as well. As already pointed out Stormforce and Lord Lucan nearly always have good breakers in. Good luck with your search for parts.
          Hi, I wanted too, But apparently you have to put your first post here. And I think the moderator says he will move it to the proper place.
          Born a free spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
            Welcome to the nuthouse...................... .... beware the squirrel

Stormforce , supersurf or lord lucan break surfs and will be the best bet for spares .......

i have some chrome wing mirrors if thats what you need , if you want the graphite ones , the above will be able to help
            Hi, Yes, it's the chrome passenger side one that I want! How much with p&p please to Dover in kent?
            Born a free spirit

Comment

Originally posted by kampaman View Post
              Hi, Yes, it's the chrome passenger side one that I want! How much with p&p please to Dover in kent?
              have one with a little bit of rust pitting £35 posted send me an email if you want a pic
              JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by kampaman View Post
                I'll do it for £30 posted

You can email me at ianwoodzie@aol.com
                Last edited by BioHazard; 3 August 2009, 18:17.

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                  have one with a little bit of rust pitting £35 posted send me an email if you want a pic
                  So much for forum etiquette , i even put you down as a supplier for the other parts required .........Richard and lee will get my recomendation from now on

Comment

I'll do it for £30 posted

You can email me at ianwoodzie@aol.com
                    You have mail. Thanks guys for all your replys!
                    Born a free spirit

Comment

So much for forum etiquette , i even put you down as a supplier for the other parts required .........Richard and lee will get my recomendation from now on
                      why you throwing your toys out the pram, i was offering a quarter bumper
                      JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                        why you throwing your toys out the pram, i was offering a quarter bumper
                        More like farts from a yeti .......... try reading it again with the quotes and it looks like a steal ........

Don't worry about it as i was just making a point

Comment

Working...
                        X