Bumpers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpers!

Will pre-facelift bumpers fit on a facelift 2nd gen? I can get a pair of a breaker up here for £70, is that a good price?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

i would think they would fit ok but i've never had a pre facelift to compare with tho.
    £70 for both bumpers is a very good deal if they are both decent.I would normally sell one for that mmoney in good condition
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thats a good price if they fit. I bought a milners front bumper a year and a half ago for £70 . I cleaned the rear with thinners and primered it then waxoiled it. It's still like new now.

My rears going but I'm trying to hold out 'til I can get a 3.0...

Rob.

How's the install going ? I'll have a few pics for you by next weekend - The last one went t!ts up..

Comment

Also try asking Lord Lucan, I'm sure his missus' truck has a different bumper / lights than it should...

Comment

Hi they will fit but you will have to fit your old mud flaps and front wheel arc extentions if you have a wide body 2nd gen.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

By pre-facelift I take it you mean a narrow one?
            If you fit a narrow front bumper the arch extensions DO NOT FIT!
            I fitted arches from a wide body to my narrow body and I am still looking for a replacement front bumper as the gaps look terrible, I have to fill them with black silicone!

If that's not what you meant then consider it a bump!!

I can take pics and e-mail them to you if you'd like, so you can consider it?

Ray.
            Last edited by lord_flashart; 28 July 2009, 10:06.
            I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post
              By pre-facelift I take it you mean a narrow one?
              No, this one is a wide body, but it has a slighyly different interior, grille and some other minor bits are different from mine. Looks like one of the anomalies that happens on the cusp of a changeover?

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post
              If that's not what you meant then consider it a bump!!
              Cheers!
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Yeah, mine is a pre-face lift I think it's Aug 91 when they did it?
                Isn't that when they added the spare to the rear door too? Mine's underneath.
                I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Working...
                X