I would just like to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would just like to say

Thanks to those that came to avalanche this weekend for making it another great weekend of fun

It was nice to see some new faces as well as the normal(please note this word is used loosley) crowd.

The entertainment started on Friday evening thanks to Dixie Tpics to follow shortly from Kelly's phone hopefully.

I'm a custard donut monster

Originally posted by jotto View Post
    Thanks to those that came to avalanche this weekend for making it another great weekend of fun

It was nice to see some new faces as well as the normal(please note this word is used loosley) crowd.

The entertainment started on Friday evening thanks to Dixie Tpics to follow shortly from Kelly's phone hopefully.
    Friday's entertainment was shall we say "amazing" best trick I have seen in years.
    I need to see the photos and I was there.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I gutted i could not go but us on the dole need to save the pennys atm

Hopefully i'll have a job soon
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I wanted to go but i had a poorly surf and am zillions of centimeteres away
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

im not saying anything other than i made it to the camp site 1 hour before my truck..

thank you Sumo, Jotto and Koi for getting me out.

The only damage is i snapped the aerial but radio still works.

Last edited by Dixie.t; 29 July 2009, 15:52.
          Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

We planned to come saturday but at the last minute remembered that we had a guy booked to come and inspect the gas meter.... you know the sort "we'll be there between 8 and 2" so we have to wait in till he gets here...
            Looks like you all had fun......
            Remember arrows are silent.....................
            Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Thanks again for a great weekend! Not sure who first gave me the nickname but I thought it was a good one to join the forum. And as it turns out she's from the same state as me. How appropriate!

-Kelly

Comment

The quote from Koi is "His SatNav told him to turn left so he did."

So we were driving to the camp site and someone in front stopped and didn't have any break lights on his car and i had to stop but my truck started to skid so i spun the wheel and let of the break hoping the wheels would grip and could then break again i looked at the grass and thought that's not too deep i hope but it turned out to be a good two and a half feet down, the bugger in front just drove off.

Comment

At least you were both ok Rich thats the main thing.
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Many thanks for the Saturday especially to Koi for removing the stone that got stuck between the caliper and the disk. We all had a great time thankyou. Cleaned the surf on Sunday ready for work again, thought i'd finished, then went to check the oil and found this:

Only thing we regret is we forgot to take our camera so we've only got mobile phone pictures so here's a couple:

I think Gamedawn might have got a couple of better ones?

Comment

Sorry to hear of ya mishap Rich, glad you n Kelly are Ok n hope it didn't spoil ya weekend ... Glad ya Truck in tacked mate !!!

I did tell ya (Drumclog BBQ Weekend, remember) that the satnav would get ya into trouble"
                      Jess

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n ya won't know when !!!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                        Sorry to hear of ya mishap Rich, glad you n Kelly are Ok n hope it didn't spoil ya weekend ... Glad ya Truck in tacked mate !!!

I did tell ya (Drumclog BBQ Weekend, remember) that the satnav would get ya into trouble"
                        Jess

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n ya won't know when !!!!!
                        no problems at all it just ment that we started off roading a bit sooner than anyone else.

Comment

A bit late I know but for the few hours we were there we had a good time and was nice to see some new faces. Hopefully next year will get to do the whole weekend.

Still got to get rad out and flush coolant system as truck is still being a bit hit and miss.

Also found the camera cable so here's a few more pic's from the saturday morning.

Going underground

Smile for the camera

I need a bigger lens

Going for a paddle

I don't need this bit (got a bigger saw anyone)

Gamedawn sitting on top of hill were Mrs G nearly rolled Growler

Few more Here

Comment

great weekend jon, can't wait till next year.

Hey dixie, did'nt know you ditched it till i just saw the photo's, if i'd have known that i would'nt have got in with you sunday morning.
                            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
                            X