Whats The Forum Coming Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats The Forum Coming Too

Hi 2nd YEAR in a row now not ONE "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILUX".
    Last edited by Hilux; 25 July 2009, 14:45.
    Live Life To The Full

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
    Hi 2nd YEAR in a row now not ONE "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILUX".
    to late Bob already posted lol
    Hows things with you anyway
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      to late Bob already posted lol
      Hows things with you anyway
      Hi Rich thanks mate things could be better, but there are moor people worse off than me health wise i mean. Not able to do as much as i used to do now
      at "57" and my back the way it is.

Regards Hilux Bob
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Did you ever get any pics of the camper surf.
        i know what you mean about the health as i find it hard mtself at times with the leg and hip probs but its a case of having to just do what i can and stop when i need to.One good thing about working for yourself i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Did you ever get any pics of the camper surf.
          i know what you mean about the health as i find it hard mtself at times with the leg and hip probs but its a case of having to just do what i can and stop when i need to.One good thing about working for yourself i suppose
          Hi Rich yes to the pictures i will sort some out and send them to you. Took me 2 days to change the front "DISC & PADS" on my Landcruiser this week all the bending and getting up&down plays hell with the lowerback but as you say we must plod on, but tobe honest most of the time i was rained off on average it took just under 2hours each side. Got the rear pads to do on the Landcruiser next week then oil and filters to change and thats OK for another 10years.

Regards Bob
          Last edited by Hilux; 25 July 2009, 15:43.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

i keep wanting to modify my garage but everytime i clear trucks out i end up getting 1 or 2 more.
            At the mo i got a 4runner in for a guy in the States.It's got a full mot and i gotta cut it up.Stan just wants the engine and gearbox and a few other bits so he can modify trucks from petrol to diesel manuals.This is the 2nd truck i've done for him now and my payment is anything left on it after i got his stuff off i can sell for myself so its not to bad.i thought this time i would just have the 1 truck in but i got offered another 3.0l surf last week so i gotta collect that this week.I got to rush a bit now to clear the other 2 trucks out by Monday to make room for them now.At least i am getting enough parts sold to keep money coming in since being laid off

Comment

Gotta remember Guys as ya get older with problems ya must allow more time to do the simplest of things!!
              The worst of it is when ya know it used to take a few hours (half or even a quarter of the time) it's gonna take ya now ya gotta allow half a day !!
              "Slowly does it n it comes good in the end, hopefully" & when patience is the only way forward ....
              Good Luck

ps. See the Birthday thread !!!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X