shiney club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiney club

Over the next few days i will be hopefully entering the shiney club i have the compounding heads at the ready and the polishing cloth waiting to go so i will hopefully get stuck in weather permitting so it could take me some time to finish i will take pictures when the work is complete i am only trying to keep up with ian{biohazard} in the shiney truck race i am also feeling guilty about not touching the truck for about two years of abuse
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Must admit i'm slipping! aint washed it for over two months and the last time i did the jet washer broke down, have'nt been arsed since, sod it!
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Must admit i'm slipping! aint washed it for over two months and the last time i did the jet washer broke down, have'nt been arsed since, sod it!

Comment

Shaun = shiney truck..........does not compute.........it don't work, sorry.
        What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Originally posted by meooo View Post
          Shaun = shiney truck..........does not compute.........it don't work, sorry.
          i have been not feeling right for the last couple of weeks so that might explain what is happening is there a cure?
          cheers shaun

Comment

Mines covered in mud again
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              Welcome back to sanity
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by MUD MUNCHER View Post
                  Over the next few days i will be hopefully entering the shiney club i have the compounding heads at the ready and the polishing cloth waiting to go so i will hopefully get stuck in weather permitting so it could take me some time to finish i will take pictures when the work is complete i am only trying to keep up with ian{biohazard} in the shiney truck race i am also feeling guilty about not touching the truck for about two years of abuse
                  cheers shaun
                  You can have my place in the shinnnnny club,coz, over the next few days I will be at
                  AVALANCHE
                  happy as a pig in poo.
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                  X