links in signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• links in signature

how do i have a banner like like tonyn's?
    i can add a URL and a pic, but i can't use HTML so not sure how to work it as a click on pic.

cheers,

matt
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

oh, and also, can i have a banner ad? as i will get 50p for every order i get though the link!

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      oh, and also, can i have a banner ad? as i will get 50p for every order i get though the link!

cheers!
      The "banner" is just 3 pics merged together in PSP and published on our website. The sig just has a link to the URL. This saves space on the forum servers too!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        The "banner" is just 3 pics merged together in PSP and published on our website. The sig just has a link to the URL. This saves space on the forum servers too!!
        cool!... best check on the advertising thing first!!
        hehehe!!

and while i'm here... anyone know how to change my signature / footnote on outlook?
        at the mo it tells everyone that i'm virus free!

Comment

cool!... best check on the advertising thing first!!
          hehehe!!

and while i'm here... anyone know how to change my signature / footnote on outlook?

Nope - dont use outlook - soz m8!!

PS - Are you virus free???????
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Nope - dont use outlook - soz m8!!

PS - Are you virus free???????
            fingers crossed!
            them trojan horse things sound painful!

Comment

... anyone know how to change my signature / footnote on outlook?

Outlook, or outlook express?

It may be your anti-virus software which is appending the message to the bottom of each email. can u see the footnote prior to sending the mail,ie is it already there when you start to create a new mail?
              Maurice
              Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                Outlook, or outlook express?

It may be your anti-virus software which is appending the message to the bottom of each email. can u see the footnote prior to sending the mail,ie is it already there when you start to create a new mail?
                it's outlook, it adds it after sending, i've changed it before, but can't find the setting now!

Comment

it's outlook, it adds it after sending, i've changed it before, but can't find the setting now!
                  If it adds after sending, I'd assume its an option within your anti-virus software, as any signatures in outlook will be visible in the blank mail as soon as you create it.
                  Whick anti-virus are you using?
                  Maurice

Comment

...but can't find the setting now!
                    Tools, Options, Mail Format For the normal siggie set up in outlook
                    Maurice

Comment

If it adds after sending, I'd assume its an option within your anti-virus software, as any signatures in outlook will be visible in the blank mail as soon as you create it.
                      Whick anti-virus are you using?
                      it's AVG, but definately part of outlook... it's like the messages companies put on the bottom of emails such as -
                      NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE.

It may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any liability (in
                      negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining
                      from acting, on any information contained in the E-mail is hereby excluded.

Dunlop Aerospace Limited is not responsible for any personal opinions
                      expressed in E-mails. If you have received this E-mail in error, please
                      notify the sender immediately, and do not disclose the content to any other
                      person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any
                      medium.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the attachments are virus-free,
                      they must be checked before use, especially those containing encrypted data.

and stuff like that!

Comment

it's AVG, but definately part of outlook... it's like the messages companies put on the bottom of emails such as -
                        NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE.

It may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any liability (in
                        negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining
                        from acting, on any information contained in the E-mail is hereby excluded.

Dunlop Aerospace Limited is not responsible for any personal opinions
                        expressed in E-mails. If you have received this E-mail in error, please
                        notify the sender immediately, and do not disclose the content to any other
                        person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any
                        medium.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the attachments are virus-free,
                        they must be checked before use, especially those containing encrypted data.

and stuff like that!
                        If its on your job based email, and its not in the normal sig set up section (Tools, Options, Mail Format) then its could be added by the company email servers after it leavs your pc, before its passed thru the gateway externally, in which case there's probably not a lot you can do about it.
                        Maurice

Comment

......Dunlop Aerospace ....
                          That you? yet another of us in the aerospace industry ?
                          Maurice

Comment

That you? yet another of us in the aerospace industry ?
                            nah, that's a sideline... i'm a lorry driver!

Comment

Working...
                            X