• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    What's a satellite compass?
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=190317223083

Comment

It was verbal irony. Any old compass would have done. Even a cheap and cheerful jobbie would have been fine.

Comment

I must admit that under normal circumstances there's no point in having a TV with you in a caravan BUT we'll be in Newquay from Saturday and there's F1 AND MotoGP on so I reckon it'll be a bottle of Rhone or two and an afternoon of motorsport for me !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          It was verbal irony. Any old compass would have done. Even a cheap and cheerful jobbie would have been fine.
          this one is cheep isnt it

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

I must admit that under normal circumstances there's no point in having a TV with you in a caravan BUT we'll be in Newquay from Saturday and there's F1 AND MotoGP on so I reckon it'll be a bottle of Rhone or two and an afternoon of motorsport for me !

mmm missed the last f1 thanks to poor tv reception

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

bob any chance u could pm me yr mobile number?get in touch when im down if u dont notice me turn up and try and get weather reports from u lol b4 we leave

Comment

Working...
              X