• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Mot !!

Sorted no Probs all good but did advise Exhaust a little Noisy
    New legislation on noise came into force 6 or 8 weeks ago apparently

ps. Vince as mine sound like yours or (vicy verky) just take note

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Noise regulations? Most of the cars/bikes around here shouldn't be on the road then!
    Your truck is no louder than mine was, but it sounds exactly the same. Bibs has my side exit exhaust now so see if she gets an advisory.

My MOT guy didn't say anything about noise limits, but he did mention they've 'adjusted' the 'goalposts' regarding catalytic converters. My 3rd gen passed the 'cat' test with flying colours although technically the test wasn't necessary as it's an early 2001 model.

Comment

i may have fun with my tiny exaust then

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Noise regulations? Most of the cars/bikes around here shouldn't be on the road then!

Your truck is no louder than mine was, but it sounds exactly the same. Bibs has my side exit exhaust now so see if she gets an advisory.

My MOT guy didn't say anything about noise limits, but he did mention they've 'adjusted' the 'goalposts' regarding catalytic converters.
        Agree with that Vince, come to that almost all in the Country if they had there way, Shifty Goalposts

Got to agree as well n now have to wait n see what Bibs has say when it's her turn

I did here a comment about me Turbo whistle, but it can't be that loud can it !!!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

mine passed the re-test today but the advisories i had last week i'll get done asap
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Ya got all year for ya advisories Rich

There's always a Payback .... Always outta the blue !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

i got a leak on the steering box anyway so that will need sorting asap and i got wear on the o/s trackrods aswell so i'll get them done as i will be towing alot of heavy trucks so i need the truck to be spot on now and reliable
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
              X