Good Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck

Pops, I assume today is still the day, don't know if your in already but all the best and hope all goes well for you, speedy recovery and all.
    Terri don't let him play on it, get him up and about back on the forum and to the Pit ASAP

BEST WISHES
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

All the best Martin,

Speedy recovery mate.

Rich.
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

All the best, and have a speedy recovery

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yes today's still the day - I spoke to Martin last night and he was really pleased the day had finally come, although a little nervous!!

Terrie is gonna call me tonight to let me know how he got on so I'll post up a note later and let you all know!!

Good Luck Martin!!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

cool, good luck buddy!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

get well soon MARTIN as youve got a lot of catching up to do
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Martin's operation went well yesterday. For the first time in over a year he had no pain and no headache yesterday afternoon!

However he didnt have a very good night last night and they are keeping him in hospital again tonight.

I've asked Terrie to pass on all our best wishes to him for a speedy recovery!

Last edited by Linda; 19 May 2004, 13:30.
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                Martin's operation went well yesterday. For the first time in over a year he had no pain and no headache yesterday afternoon!

However he didnt have a very good night last night and they are keeping him in hospital again tonight.

I've asked Terrie to pass on all our best wishes to him for a speedy recovery!

god to know it went well, thanks. I bet Terri asked them to keep him another night so she can enjoy a good nights kip

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

That's great news. Thanks for letting us know Linda.
                  If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Good to hear all has gone well. Ideal thing for recovery would be a days spectating at the pit. Not until the typing finger is back in operation though.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

good to hear the news

take care red 2nd gens rule ok !
                      ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

typing one handed again for 6 weeks at least so wont be typing much, short versions only. apart from this one to all the forum gang
                        op went well, felt no pain after all day, then 11pm that nite felt i was hit by truck, all nite.
                        they changed my medication and said had to stay another nite, but terrie came in the afternoon and got me sprung. bit sore this morning, but long as i take my pills and do what they say i should be back in 3 months.
                        cant use left arm at all now for 3 weeks, it so hard to do simple things one handed, like getting in and out of bed, going to the toilet now thats funny,shant bore you with the ugly details tho.lol!!! not allowed to drive for 6 weeks.
                        ok linda & dunno you had this e-mail allready, so bare with me.
                        i will add terrie had to give me a shave this afternoon, and chopped up a perfectly good shirt so i dont get cold. NOW THATS TRUST hey guys not one cut.

thankyou all for your support and as soon as i can hope to get back in the fold (or the PIT) been so long may need teacher SUMO to give me refresher.

PS linda terrie just told me you know about the paper pants!!!!!!!!!!
                        lol mums the word.
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

Welcome back Pops, glad the op went OK, good luck for a speedy recovery.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                            Welcome back Pops, glad the op went OK, good luck for a speedy recovery.

Cheers

Good to hear it all went well, be good to soon see you back in the throw of things.

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

Good to hear your on the mend pops,got the motor running and the door open.
                              However if you dont behave yourself and do as TERRI says I will hand you over to Mrs sumo (Angie) who will shake you around in her SUZI and then get Koi to flood it with water while your still in it.

GET WELL SOON BUDDY

Da solid suffolk crew.
                              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                              X