• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v8 diesel

Attached Files
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Orange box looks a bit suspicious ! tick tick

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

How many litres? Would TonyN be impressed? Will it run on vegoil? Is it in a Surf?

You have me curious now!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Is that a GM unit? Not sure about the brown tape and the cracked pipe!

Damian
        Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

I want one, If its a GM unit 6.6 litres, no Turbo and enough torque to pull down the houses of parliament. Mind you weighs about 3 tons on it's own.

Cheers

Comment

and then?

some of the ambulances around here are chevy vans with a bid diesel in, but i can't remember what litre they are... 7 rings a bell??

get yourself a volvo 610 hp and 16 litre!...
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
              and then?

some of the ambulances around here are chevy vans with a bid diesel in, but i can't remember what litre they are... 7 rings a bell??

get yourself a volvo 610 hp and 16 litre!...
              Thats the 6.6 Litre fitted in the Dayvan, also fitted in numerous other GM trucks and vans.

Chrysler do a 6.something one as well fitted in the Dodge Minivans and thats a great lump too, pulls like a train, I was looking at one before the Surf. It was a Diesel Dodge with the full high spec starcraft conversion, captains chairs, TVs, Split Climate control, leather, tables etc. Would have been great to run the BBQ out of at the Pit.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X