3rd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen

I am going to be on the lookout for a 3rd gen for spares.Before i do i am just wanting to find out what spares people will be wanting and to see if its going to be worth spending alot of money for a breaker if i'm not gonna make my money back.Obviously it will depend on the condition of the truck etc.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

You're a bit late Richard - if you'd had a non leaking steering rack we might both be smiling a little at the moment !

Apart from that my Surf's pretty much OK - although I keep thinking the rear end's a bit saggy and I'd still like some wheel spacers .....

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

if mine fcuk's up you can have first offer rich
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

thanks Dave.
        I got another 4runner in next week for a guy in the usa who wants the gearbox and engine then whats left is mine so i better clear the garage this week to make room for it
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I'll be interested in an air con rad Rich - ours has so many broken and bent fins it's useless....and if you can find one with the screenie thing by the rear view mirror, I'll have that too....
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

THinking about it I could do with a decent rad - nowt wrong with mine apart from half the fins being flattened by a pressure washer and probably full of Salisbury Plain too .....

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

i am after the drivers side fues box cover in the footwell if you get one mate
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
              X