the best 4x4xfar boll****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a discovery and a 3 gen surf
    the surf is in a different league, the disco is sh1t in comparison, its only good points are fuel economy, articulation, and its value i.e. i can afford to wreck it.
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

the landy owner wasn't best pleased when he saw his new screensaver was a slideshow of surf's in action !
      he has now thrown down the gaunlet mind you i think my suggestion of his l**ndy not getting a good valuation at the next antiques roadshow and and saying that i'd better bring a trailer might have tipped him over the edge!
      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

go on to the 4xfourm web site and check the guy out he is a overlander nut and one of south africa's best,and he said out on his tv show the disco is crap he would never risk one off road nor his family across the bush totally unreliable and he is sick of seeing them on there roof, his numbers 1 (toyota stick that in his face
        Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

As Apache said, the Defender, as well as any of the Series and Lightweights etc. would trounce a Surf in offroad conditions.

Comment

I recall about 3 years ago (think it was the 1st SRTTS, Stormforce 'll probably remember) at the Offroad site Landys, Suzi's, Modified's n super Modified laughed at us when we all entered the site !! "where ya think ya going with those Surf's?"
            "Everywhere you do was the reply"
            Think they were laughing on the other side of their faces n congratulating us at the finish .... I think they were just a surprised !!
            Is that right Rich ?!!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
            X