A dissapointing weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dissapointing weekend

1st - Had to go into work early Saturday morning.....was tonking along the country lanes and a pigeon flew up at me.....managed to whip it to death with the arial but the arial is now bent at a right angle to the bonnet ...and I went back but couldn't find the pigeon.

2nd - am on holiday soon and taking the mother-in-law with us...so had to put the side steps back on the Surf......(she is short and large and of poorly health).

...oh well, at least I have got the towbar ordered

mate if your mother in law is anything like mine, I am truly sorry for you, on the other hand the aerial can be easily fixed and the steps removed again

Comment

Originally posted by Ava_Banana View Post
      1st - Had to go into work early Saturday morning.....was tonking along the country lanes and a pigeon flew up at me.....managed to whip it to death with the arial but the arial is now bent at a right angle to the bonnet ...and I went back but couldn't find the pigeon.

2nd - am on holiday soon and taking the mother-in-law with us...so had to put the side steps back on the Surf......(she is short and large and of poorly health).

...oh well, at least I have got the towbar ordered
      now if you had a 2nd gen with torsion bars that pigeon would have thought sod that that beast is all metal no plastic, gonna steer clear of that
      JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

There's no way I'm putting me steps back on !!!!
        Now my Mother is a larger lady n I didn't struggle me nuts off to take the steps off, just to put em when she decides she's coming out with us...
        I got a caravan step "Hey presto" just so we can accommodate ....

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hmmm........it is only because she is poorly.....the side steps were off to stay....I had even bought a step at Makro (less than a fiver).

...flippin pigeons......and discussions about torsion bars....(spent the last couple of days at work trying to describe what torsion bars are and how the youngster here can lower his Saxo).

Comment

spent the last couple of days at work trying to describe what torsion bars are and how the youngster here can lower his Saxo).

Take the wheels off ????

The world might be a safer place too ........

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

...and I went back but couldn't find the pigeon.
              What was you going to do - Charge him for a new aerial ?

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                What was you going to do - Charge him for a new aerial ?

Rob.
                Use the arial as a kebab stick....

Comment

Mmmmm kebab

Pigeon ain't too bad.. the White Hart in Yeldham does a mean pigeon breast salad starter.

Comment

Working...
                  X