Well done Webber!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Webber!

Nice to see Mark win his first GP. Look like RB will be a challenger to Brawn for the rest of the season.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Hopefully Webber and Vettel wont catch Button though and keep taking points off each other.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      Hopefully Webber and Vettel wont catch Button though and keep taking points off each other.
      Hope they do will make a good secpnd half to the season, something we have not had for far to long.

Good to see Hamilton didnt get to excited at the start and let all the team down who have worked virtually non stop for the past few days getting his new package on the car. Bet they were so excited to see his qualifying position and the prospect of a possible podium finish to see all their hard work never went to waste.

PRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Why isn't Barrichello ever allowed to win? It seems he always has to take a step backwards to me even when he has victory in his sights..

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Why isn't Barrichello ever allowed to win? It seems he always has to take a step backwards to me even when he has victory in his sights..
          It is the F1 Show™ remember
          I Love Wales

Comment

Working...
          X