were mentioned in 4x4 mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were mentioned in 4x4 mag

well i bought 4x4 mag today and a bloke was asking about his four wheel drive switch . and they told him to go to our site well we are getting noticed arnt we
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Originally posted by slydog
    well i bought 4x4 mag today and a bloke was asking about his four wheel drive switch . and they told him to go to our site well we are getting noticed arnt we

good stuff, which mag was it??
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

mag

its just called 4x4 nige il bring it sunday to the pit n show ya m8
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

I know of a Q & A session in the June mag [With the new Hummer H2 SUT and the insert of a H2 with about a 10" lift] about Surf engaging problem but mentions about Roughtrax new website www.toyotahuilux.com

If its the 4x4 mag I got in May with the Suzuki Jimny on the front the only two articles I can see are about the purchasing of the handbook and front suspension from LA Supertrux

Of course it could be a different Mag or I have missed something. . There is a good write-up on a modified Toyota Hilux (Not Surf) however in Aprils edition of total Off-Road, where the piccies have been taken at the Devils Pit
        Gaz

Comment

Think I might be responsible for that. There was a couple of questions from guys with surfs that I didn't agree with the answers. I dropped them and email with the details.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X