how do you think my car did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you think my car did?

on it's first long run since I've owned it, a trip up to stay with friends in Worksop, loaded with suitcases, bedding etc. quite a hot muggy day on Saturday so aircon was on for approx 75% of the total round trip, engine temp. was sitting at around 87 degrees roughly on average and the round trip was 467 kms, I filled tank right to the filler cap with 50/50 biodiesel/ pump diesel and the fuel light was not quite on yet but would have been in the next 10 miles.
    I dont think thats too bad.

Originally posted by mickyd View Post
    on it's first long run since I've owned it, a trip up to stay with friends in Worksop, loaded with suitcases, bedding etc. quite a hot muggy day on Saturday so aircon was on for approx 75% of the total round trip, engine temp. was sitting at around 87 degrees roughly on average and the round trip was 467 kms, I filled tank right to the filler cap with 50/50 biodiesel/ pump diesel and the fuel light was not quite on yet but would have been in the next 10 miles.
    I dont think thats too bad.
    Hi Mickyd
    Sounds pretty good to me. I don't even know if my fuel light works.In the 6 years i've had the Surf it's never come on even with the guage reading almost empty.
    Where abouts in Stevenage are you,our paths must have crossed at some point.My Surf is Blue over Silver with shiney aluminium roo bars and roof lights
    Cheers
    Paul

Comment

hi paul, i'm sure you asked this when I first came here, I'm over poplars by the coopers pub, are you down kimbolton crescent?
      to be honest i think if i'd seen yer roof bars and lights I would have remembered I've only seen another 2nd gen plain blue one like mine, a black 2nd gen or a big lifted 3rd gen with some rather blingy wheels with low profiles on, we'll have to meet up some time

Comment

Working...
      X