X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yey my sites on!

yey
    http://www.darkdezigns.co.uk/

Wow you got your bonnet on Andy. Looks amazing nice one.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

ty

Comment

Nice one, the site looks great
        Now for the customers

Brummie
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Get rid of the 'About me' first paragraph. It's amateurish and totally unprofessional, if you're intending to generate work through the site. The second paragraph would be fine, (reworded), as a general intro piece. Don't use the word 'try'. If you can't do everything possible thrown at you, (job priced accordingly for the complexity), you shouldn't be doing the job. Reword it and ditch that first part and it will look a damned sight more professional and less backyard dabbler type stuff.

Comment

Kineck mate that looks great, well done, hope it all works for you.
            It would look fantastic on a artic tractor unit, all the best.

Gman.

EDIT: as matt says don't try it. DO IT !!
            Last edited by GRASSMAN; 6 July 2009, 23:43.
            If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

The contact info bit also wants rewording.

Here you will find my contact details and how to get in touch.
              The fact that it is contact information obviously means that is how they can contact you, so the 'and how to get in touch' part is totally pointless. Plus, it's fairly obvious that people 'will find my contact details' on the contact page. Pretty much stating the obvious.

Comment

Not wishing to be picky, but you need to get the grammar and spelling sorted too if you want to come across as a pro.

The art is great, but as Matt says, first impressions count, and the home page doesn't really read that well. You 'CAN' take on anything, not you will 'try'. Try not to come across as too modest or unsure of your ability.

BTW, it's 'bear', not 'bare' in that context

Good luck! Hope the work comes in.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

With OUR help, next year, you'll be a millionare.
                  D.L.T.B.G.Y.D.

Gman.
                  If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

The counter doesn't work. That said, why would you want to show anyone how many people visit your site?

You need to do a lot of (and keep on top of) SEO on it too...
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I'd do something with the gallery page too. Crop or ditch the first 2 pictures. And get some gallery software on there, don't ever drive someone away from your site by opening pictures in the active window...
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Hey mate well done, bit of touching up here and there, but it looks good, Matt is right, never under sell yourself, also sentencing, on the bottom paragraph it states what is to painted, should be what is to be painted. Not a criticism mate, it looks really good, its your shop window for the world to see you and your work, let them know how good you and your work is. It can only get better.
                        www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          And get some gallery software on there, don't ever drive someone away from your site by opening pictures in the active window...
                          It's the more correct way to do it if the alternative is opening a secondary window. As you say, however, a javascript gallery would provide an elegant solution.

Comment

looks good mate,as others have said ditch a few bits and pieces,a bit of re-wording here and there.for the first attempt its great.my site took a lot of attempts to get right,still needs updating,but as usual no time.hope it brings in lots of work for you buddy.good luck.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Glad to see you have something online mate,
                              I agree with the others on the wording and stuff...

But ur deffo getting there....

Hope u get loads of work mate and that is really takes off..
                              One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
                              X