Spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiders

Well at least the spiders are busy on here tonight to keep me company as the rest of you are sleeping
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Not keen on them myself.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
      Well at least the spiders are busy on here tonight to keep me company as the rest of you are sleeping
      What a coincidence , i watched an epic battle between a spider and one of those mid summer beetles that fly about this time of year. Wasted nearly all of my tea break waiting for the outcome. Went back a little while ago and the spider must have given up , the beetle is still in the web but still struggling to break free. Just aswell some of us keep the wheels of industry turning through the night !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger View Post
        What a coincidence , i watched an epic battle between a spider and one of those mid summer beetles that fly about this time of year. Wasted nearly all of my tea break waiting for the outcome. Went back a little while ago and the spider must have given up , the beetle is still in the web but still struggling to break free. Just aswell some of us keep the wheels of industry turning through the night !!!!
        Did'nt ya rescue the beetle?

we got a sort of plague of them big feckers here, gallop across the liveingroom floor while your watching telly, most offputting, dogs dunno wot to make of em, just sniffs em and pokes em with his pawm need to train him to step on em
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

[QUOTE=POPEYE;562702]Did'nt ya rescue the beetle?

No way , them damn beetles have made me look like an idiot on more than one occasion , when they come near me i start doing what looks like a pathetic version of a break dance , arms flailing , ducking and bobbing , twisting and turning and they always seem to attack when a load of cars are going by , so no , i was not going to save the beetle

Comment

You could always try one of ours,
            Attached Files
            www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
              You could always try one of ours,
              Ah , but do they attack you. These ones im on about are like little kami kazi dive bombers and they always seem to go for your hair and then get tangled up in it !!

Comment

They fly at you ,buzz you, make real loud sounds as they fly at you, if you do not duck, they just fly straight into you,
                www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
                  They fly at you ,buzz you, make real loud sounds as they fly at you, if you do not duck, they just fly straight into you,
                  I think they must go to the same insect warfare school , a sort of TOP GUN for beetles

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger View Post
                    I think they must go to the same insect warfare school , a sort of TOP GUN for beetles
                    top gun for beetles.... do they come out of the sun in formation

Back in the day Baby

Comment

you could always try a camel spider for size, luckily found out in Iraq and not in my house!

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
                        top gun for beetles.... do they come out of the sun in formation
                        Anything iceman and cougar can do on top gun , these little critters can do it even better !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mickyd View Post
                          you could always try a camel spider for size, luckily found out in Iraq and not in my house!
                          My little bruv was out there and has actually come across these , he says they are not that bad actually and only grow to about 5 - 7 inches , still big buggers though and scary looking - makes these mid summer bugs im on about almost cute looking but with ariel dog fighting capabilities.

Comment

Working...
                          X