H4h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4h

was at biggin hill air show at the weekend with the Army for any of you who are interested we raised just over £11,000 for help 4 heros, so if you were there and donated, thank you
    SWIFT AND BOLD

well done mate , top job

john
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Congratulations! Well done that man (and his buddies)

Alan

(note to Koi/Lucky .....Can we have a "salute" smiley pls, as in " I salute you")
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

That was a Bl**dy good result Sir ! That has set us a challenge for Waddington Airshow this weekend ! I just hope we can match that figure (mind you it is a two day event !)
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

I am sure you will do really well mate, i think it helped because we were in uniform, it is worth asking a local cadet unit to help out as well. Good luck and let us know how you get on
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Completely sold out of Help for heroes t shirts ! did 280 at a tenner , don't know how donations went but they were very busy on their stand, we were selling on the flightline off the front of our Strikemaster. The big shock for me was the growing number of Fund raising groups all bunched together, didn't help for all our sakes, new ones added were Gulf war veterans association, Ghurkas regiment, plus SSAFA,RAFA,RAFBF and the list went on, but to say we are in recession the paying public (£21.00 for a standard ticket) did us proud ! RNAS Yeovilton next saturday !
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
            X