got it and it all works as it should

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got it and it all works as it should

yes i have it and everything works.....and all the things are in the right place ..ie jack and so on....
    no pics as yet as i am at work but been out today and yippeeeeeeeee.
    and it even does better on diesel than i expected
    had a small play on the moors and its everything you said it would be.
    but now i have to tell the wife that she wont enjoy driving it,I WANT IT TO MYSELF.

Originally posted by Brooke
    yes i have it and everything works.....and all the things are in the right place ..ie jack and so on....
    no pics as yet as i am at work but been out today and yippeeeeeeeee.
    and it even does better on diesel than i expected
    had a small play on the moors and its everything you said it would be.
    but now i have to tell the wife that she wont enjoy driving it,I WANT IT TO MYSELF.
    yea i tried that once, really hard to be convincing when your grinning like a moron though.
    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

I'm starting to use reverse psychology with Mrs K. Tell her it's the best ever. Such a macho machine. The dogs danglys etc etc

I also say, "I don't want any beer tonight." and she buys it just to be awkward....bless her!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

tried to tell her i was having it for myself......even offered to buy her one.
        had some teething problems today,all tyres were split on the inside walls,so replaced them.
        water dripping out....(turned out to be nothing more than a leaky water pipe).
        and to top it all my very expensive alarm thingy decided not to work in the high street,but all sorted now and im loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke
          tried to tell her i was having it for myself......even offered to buy her one.
          had some teething problems today,all tyres were split on the inside walls,so replaced them.
          water dripping out....(turned out to be nothing more than a leaky water pipe).
          and to top it all my very expensive alarm thingy decided not to work in the high street,but all sorted now and im loving it.

Better still...sell the missus and get EXTRAS.....LOL
          Gaz

Comment

Working...
          X