Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much...............

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-SU...d=p3913.c0.m22
    Remember arrows are silent.....................
    Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

HaHa
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Jesus Christ on a bike £4000 for that.You could get a bloomin good 3rd gen for that money
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

£4k!!! for a cat C write off aswell!! oh well he's sold it, I hope the new owner is happy

Comment

Originally posted by mickyd View Post
          £4k!!! for a cat C write off aswell!! oh well he's sold it, I hope the new owner is happy
          do you think the new owners missus carries this with her ??

Comment

if she finds out he paid over £3k more than its worth i'm sure she'll have harsher words than that lol

Comment

F*ckin scousers! Could sell ice to eskimos
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

...and it has a perfect Gearbix .........whatever that is...maybe it's worth lots of money.

Comment

I paid $11,500 Canadian for mine. Thats pretty much the going rate around here though. We cant import most cars here until they are 15 years old, So a 94 gen 2 are the newest Hilux's in Canada at the moment. Mine only had had 39,000 original Km's on it when i got it last month though.

Comment

Great, a cat 'C', with dented roof, saggy arse, no declared mileage, and some muppet paid £4k for it - there's one born every minute !

Wait til the buyer's missus finds out it has no cat converter

I think I need to consult a dictionary, since when is that a bargain ?

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                    X