yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appreciation of just how comfortable a Surf is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciation of just how comfortable a Surf is...

I have done some reasonable trips in my Surf and with the Recaros, auto box and cruise control I always step out of the truck feeling fine....

Yesterday I had to go from Liverpool to Bristol and back in a Citroen Berlingo hire van... it ran fine but was incredibly uncomfortable. Seats where horrible and the position of the pedals (along with no cruise control) made my ankle, shin and knee ache like hell. Leg was knackered by the time I got back to Liverpool.

Took the van home with me last night and even with the short 12 mile drive into work this morning, my leg was starting to protest again.

It just re-confirms my hatred of French cars
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Maybe it's your legs.

Comment

must admit never thought my surf was that comfortable always had an ache in my right knee ever since getting the car find my isuzu much more comfatable .in fact to be honest with the knee thing id say my surf was one of the most uncomfortable cars i have had but its a great van and brilliant off road and i like the look of it so ill put up with the pain

Comment

I have the same thought actually, having just changed from the original seats to Recaros, it's still amazing on long journeys, and I just hop out like it's been a short run down the drive...my old GT4 was just like this too - I could drive it anywhere and get out feeling fine...
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I’ve had Recaros in several of my cars and they have always been great

My ankle is still aching 24 hours on due to the horrible frogy van

Oh and Bushwacker, my legs are normally fine, I’m fit and cycle a lot
          Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
            I’ve had Recaros in several of my cars and they have always been great

My ankle is still aching 24 hours on due to the horrible frogy van

Oh and Bushwacker, my legs are normally fine, I’m fit and cycle a lot
            Don't listen to him Vince, his legs are made of steel, and rust occasionally, and in this weather they tend to lock up if left too close to French stuff...
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
            X