Something different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something different

I,ve just recieved an Email from the FBI Thailand wanting me to confirm weather I had given somebody permission to access my account
    This is a new one on me .
    I,ve just passed the information on to the real FBI. I dont think they will be too impressed with my asiatic friend.
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

the scam normally come,s from the F.B.I. in nigeria. along with someone,s died and left you million,s

Comment

I keep getting emails from paypal security, telling me there has been several failed log ins, to reactivate i have to click the link and confirm my paypal address and pasword before they can reactivate my account, these people think people are stupid, unfortunatly some are.
      www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
        I keep getting emails from paypal security, telling me there has been several failed log ins, to reactivate i have to click the link and confirm my paypal address and pasword before they can reactivate my account, these people think people are stupid, unfortunatly some are.
        Yes I agree, some people are either stupid or stupidly greedy. Over the last 12mths I have been told I am a multi millionaire about 7 times and all I need to do to get the money is send my bank details.
        My mom didn,t raise any idiots, pains in the neck maybe but no idiots.

Comment

Hey brummie, if you want to keep your bank details safe then just send them to me, you can put them on here cos we are all honest people.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Si, my details are as follows
            Bank of Mom&Dad....................... ...

Comment

Working...
            X