Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpine speaker box thing.

Mornin' all...

A while back, someone sold or bought (I can't recall which) an Alpine built in thingy for the back of a Surf.

Does anyone know anything about them?

I don't want it to put speakers in, I want to modify it for another use, or use its mountings and fab something.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Andy, was that the one that fitted to the roof just in font of the rear window? I seem to remember that one from a long time ago. I also remember it sold for mega bucks! If my memory serves my correctly I think it was Terry (Lord Lucan) who sold it.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

That's the one, I couldn't remember if it was Terry or Richard who sold it.

Wouldn't pay that much for it, but I would like to know where it was fitted. I want to use something similar as an Amp & Active Crossover rack.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Just remembered I asked a question, at the time they were for sale, about how it was fitted to the roof. If my memory serves me correctly, I'm sure it had brackets that were fixed to the rear seat belt top securing bolts.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

That was Terry who sold that a few months back,but i don't know anything about them either
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X