Help me ......tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me ......tyres

I want to get ( and can afford ) some Micky Thompson baja claws(35, 12.5 15)with wheels from silverline ............For £950.00

Can anyone show me a better deal ? or tyre ?

I have run these before (31 10.5 15's)and got 3 years use then stein had a further year before he ripped the side wall out of one ...... they were so hard wearing

so all opinions are welcome , and yes i did read the artice in TOR
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

I think you just wanted to tell everyone you were getting some 35" Mickey Thompsons didn't you?

Git!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

id ask on elite matey

Comment

I am not gonna say I know a better tyre, what I will say is that I bought some Pirelli Mud Scorpions from Silverline, great price, crap tyre, wore out in a year, on and off road use
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          id ask on elite matey

I thought i would ask the home crowd first .................

Comment

The shineys on Elite run bigger tyres than us lot on their tractors.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              The shineys on Elite run bigger tyres than us lot on their tractors.

You getting a turd gen then

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                I am not gonna say I know a better tyre, what I will say is that I bought some Pirelli Mud Scorpions from Silverline, great price, crap tyre, wore out in a year, on and off road use

Pirelli's are always too soft .........if i was buying for a lotus then they would bee a option

i am talking Khumos , BFG .......etc.....

Comment

BFG are a better tyre.. Available in 35 an lasts for yooonks!!

Check camskill... but im not sure much would be saved really.. By the time you get the rims out of a wheel/tyre package an add fitment it adds up!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                    BFG are a better tyre.. Available in 35 an lasts for yooonks!!
                    I concur with this.
                    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Didn't you get in trouble the last time you ran Micky Thompsons.
                      I seem to remember someone on the edge of a pit calling for help, as all his tyres were doing was throwing up large clods of mud.
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                        You getting a turd gen then
                        Not right now. Too big an investment made in my now sheddy 2nd gen

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                          Didn't you get in trouble the last time you ran Micky Thompsons.
                          I seem to remember someone on the edge of a pit calling for help, as all his tyres were doing was throwing up large clods of mud.
                          Once before i lifted the truck .... i will admit when they dig in ......expect trouble as they will shift earth

Comment

Goodyear MTR's

I really love my goodyear MTR's, I have the original kind on my f-150 33x12.5x15
                            And I just bought a new set MTR with kevlars for my surf 31's. I just love the ride on the road with these, And off road they are even better.

Comment

stick with the baja claws you heathen.i want to see you rip down that farmers fence again when they dig in.im gonna get nigel to import me a 31x10.5 so i have a full set again,seeing as im only gonna be across the road from the plains i just as well keep them on permenantly.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X