help parts needed tomorrow can you help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help parts needed tomorrow can you help

HELP I'm doing a off road event on sunday and my upper ball joint has shit its self,does anyone know where i could get one tomorrow in the north east(durham city) cheers( ummm cheap)
    Not going to rest till its broke

I don't know of any shops in the area that would have that kind of part on the shelf.
    the only thing i can think of that may help - and this is a long shot- is give a garage called VINE PLACE in newcastle a ring. they import and sell lots of jap cars and 4x4's ( that's where i got mine 4 years ago when they were based in Chilton) and they have a workshop equiped for servicing/repairing the cars they sell. They might have a ball joint in stock which they may sell you.
    just a thought!!
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

anythings worth a shot mate,is the ifs on the surf the same as other toyotas i wonder any one know

Comment

The balljoints are the same as the Hilux 4x4 Pickup Mk4 1997 - 2001 LN165.
        so any motor factors should stock them I would have thought.

Comment

Most motor factors will be able to supply them, usually they need a days notice though...

Get on yell.com and get a list of all the places near you, and get up early and start phoning... hopefully someone has one, or can get one by lunchtime..

Rob.

Comment

S'OK, no thanks necessary, I'll just stay on here all night in case there's another 'emergency' post!!

Comment

your A FRIGGING HERO BUSHWACKER cheers mate i would never have herd the last of it if the landrover boys in the club knew i broke down,they think that surf of mine is bullet proof (they will never know ha)cheers got to get up crack of dawn
              Last edited by 123-gtt; 27 June 2009, 00:19.

Comment

Lenny Henry does that most mornings apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  Lenny Henry does that most mornings apparently.
                  How long have you waited for the opportunity to say that?
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                  X