limo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• limo...

a mate from another forum got let down by a limo firm today,so i got asked if id do it?lol,well it aint exactly a limo but the young lad loved it,and an excuse for a bit of my lovely autosmart polish....

Limo???

Hi you just might have ginen me an idea!!!!.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
      Hi you just might have ginen me an idea!!!!.
      i gave myself same idea lol,was quite funny,dead expensive limos everywhere in the car park,but the crowd round my bonnet

Comment

Animal did this a while ago, a wedding i think, i said then there may be an oppertunity for us shiney's to earn a bob or two, can just see the bride falling out the back of mine or ripping her train off on the exhaust,

(how much did ya charge him then
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

An interesting concept. What about insurance though?

Would our insurance companies take kindly to us ferrying brides, schoolkids, and such around?

I can just imagine phoning Adrian Flux and saying, "I'd like cover for off roading and taking schoolkids to prom nights"!

I think you'd also have to install a kick ass sound system and a mini bar!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Animal did this a while ago, a wedding i think, i said then there may be an oppertunity for us shiney's to earn a bob or two, can just see the bride falling out the back of mine or ripping her train off on the exhaust,

(how much did ya charge him then
            70 quid for an hour
            Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            An interesting concept. What about insurance though?

Would our insurance companies take kindly to us ferrying brides, schoolkids, and such around?

I can just imagine phoning Adrian Flux and saying, "I'd like cover for off roading and taking schoolkids to prom nights"!

I think you'd also have to install a kick ass sound system and a mini bar!
            i have the sound system

Comment

Rod took my oldest to his prom in his surf, he turned down Astons and limos, preferred to go in a decent truck...
              Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                a mate from another forum got let down
                Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                70 quid for an hour
                I'm glad I'm not one of your mates if that's how you help them.

Comment

£70 an hour! I'd do that as a business, but mates rates would be free. Whoooo!

Mind you, I doubt anyone would want mud on their tux
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                  X