Michelin Energy Savers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelin Energy Savers

A bit of a positive post from me for a change (Normal service will be resumed shortly !) it's not Surf related BUT this is 'General' so who give a fawk !

My little Focus Estate is good fun to drive and handles exceptionally well for a diesel runabout, unfortunately this encourages me to drive it fairly hard through corners and as a result I get around 12-14,000 miles out of my front tyres. Up to last year I've always used Goodyear NCT5's as they're a good allrounder and have never given me any problems.

The last time I got some tyres (May 2008) I asked the guy at Micheldever Tyres if there was anything more suitable as I'm doing 500 miles a week back and forwards to work - he immediately recommended Michelin Energy Savers. I was a little sceptical as they were somewhat more expensive but I've been pleasantly surprised - they've done 24,000 miles so far and the fronts are just getting down to the wear indicators while there's loads left on the rears - that's a result in my book !

PS
    I THINK that they've improved my fuel consumption too but that's a bit harder to prove

Life is too important to take seriously !
Working...
X