Parts finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts finder

Does anyone know where I can get the following parts? I'd like to give the insurance company/garage fixing my car a list to start them off.
    1995 2nd GEN KZN130
    1)Bonnet

2)Front Bumper - Chrome with valance

3)Indicator lens - Nearside

4)Nearside wing

5)Front Grill

6)Little Dinky Mirror

Any help would be great. I'll post a picture so you can see what it should look like.

Regards

Sam
    Attached Files

Theres nothing wrong with the ones youve got mate. looking at that pic
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Sammy, insurance claims aren't really "do it yourself" things. Your insurers will arrange for you to take the car to an approved repair centre or for an assesor to look at it and they will agree the repair. In my experience insurance assesors will agree to most things an owner suggests just to avoid an argument; what they authorise the repairer to do afterwards tends to be a lot less. All you can do is make your own assesment of what needs replaced and refuse to accept the car back from the bodyshop until you are satisfied that it is in at least as good shape as it was before the accident. Don't accept anything but genuine Toyota parts.

Second looking at your car I don't think your list of parts is all you would need.

1)Bonnet

2)Front Bumper - Chrome with valance

N/S Centre bumper bracket, N/S ¼ bumper bracket, N/Sfront arch extension piece

3)Indicator lens - Nearside

N/S Headlight surround. possibly sidelight and headlight

4)Nearside wing

N/S wheel arch liner, N/S main arch extension, N/S repeater indicator

5)Front Grill

6)Little Dinky Mirror

You need to look at these extra things and point out any damage to the assesor then make sure that they have been replaced before you sign the satisfaction note.

Comment

Working...
      X